Highlighted
sourabharora
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 2, 2019

Pathetic Bose service in India

I gave my Bose Colourlink Portable speaker to Bose Service center Saket on Nov,18th 2019 as it was not working properly.

I went to collect my product on Nov 23rd, 2019 when I saw that the Body of my product was damaged by the technical staff there. I was again told that I will receive my product by Tuesday, Nov,26th 2019 maximum at my place. I paid Rs.2360 to them and just got a receipt but the product was still with them. I still don't have any proof that the product is with them.

On Tuesday I got a call from them again saying that there is another crack at the bottom of the speaker and they will have to order the front body of the product as well. It will be sorted by Wednesday and they will dispatch the product the same day.

After that, I didn't get any call and on Friday, 29th Nov 2019 when I called them to ask the status, they said that the part is not available and it will come by Saturday or Monday. They do not have the courtesy to call client themselves and give an update. On the very first day, I told them clearly that I am flying on 1st December and I need my product by then. Some senior person told me that you will get a call on Saturday and he was so sure that I believed him. Must say, people in Bose are very good liars. No call received and no solution till now.

I am mailing Bose support @in_support@b***.*** but it's very strange that even they are not replying. I filed a complaint at Consumer forum but these people are not at all bothered about anything. They are here to just make money and do not care about customer satisfaction. Seems like I am dealing with some third-class fraud company with no management,

I am calling the support no. as well but they are not aware of anything. This is the third time today that they said that they will arrange a callback. I am pretty sure that it is also a lie from them. 

No doubt, my product was good but the service from Bose is the worst. Why waste so much money on such a product when you cannot expect good service. Bose, learn something from Apple or just quote that "Buy at your own risk" on all your products, atleast in India.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Pathetic Bose service in India

Hello sourabharora, 

Thanks for reaching out to us today and providing us with your feedback.

I am very sorry to hear that you have had this service from your local support team, this is not what we would expect and I can fully understand your disappointment regarding this matter. Regrettably we are unable to assist you with your repair as we do not have access to this information. For a further update I would encourage you to call our service team in India via: 1800-102-2673 Mon. – Sat. 9 AM – 9 PM

I do apologise that we could not do more for you via this platform. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

sourabharora
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 2, 2019

Re: Pathetic Bose service in India

I am trying to take support from these people as well. It has been more than a week now and I am not getting any resolution.

I have never seen a company, not replying to Emails. I have been emailing the Indian support team from last week, but not got a single reply till date.

How will you explain this?