jeanross
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 21, 2019

Please help with warranty issue! Bose Revolve +

Hi,

I have a Bose Revolve + and it has blown out twice now. The first time, I sent it to the service center, they did not know what was going on as it just cuts out when played above 50% volume. 

I told them that I use it in Yoga workshops once a week at quite high volume. After receiving my new bose Revolve +, with a new warranty, it did the same thing, cuts out at 50% volume. 

I sent it to the service center again, now they say the driver and amplifier board needs to be replaced and the warranty doesn't pay for this. I just feel it is not fair that they do not cover this issue, since I only played music on the speaker!!!! It should at least have a caution on the product because the customer expects the speaker to play at a high volume.

Any recommendations or advice on whether I can get the warranty to replace the speaker (because it is a technical problem), greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

jeanross

1 REPLY 1

Re: Please help with warranty issue! Bose Revolve +

Hi Jeanross,

Thanks for reaching out to the community. I am very sorry to hear that you have had this experience with your SoundLink Revolve+ Speaker. 

The community is a place designed for troubleshooting and we are unable to assist you with the service options that have been provided to you within your region. I apologise for the disappointment in which your regions service team have provided you, however we cannot assist further with this matter all available options to you will need to be discussed with your regions service team. 

I am sorry that we are unable to do more to assist you. 

Kind regards, 

Tegan M - Community Support