Highlighted
Bear2288
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 9, 2019

Portable Home Speaker not connection to Music app

I just received a new Portable Home Speaker. The product itself is quite nice. It connects to bluetooth via the bluetooth settings on my devices but it is not recognized through the Bose Music app. When trying to add the product via the "Connect Product" it searches for the speaker but never finds it. I followed all of the troubleshooting steps provided by Bose on their support website but nothing seems to work. Id love to use some of the features provided on the app so its frustrating when i receive this new speaker and the app is not functional with the speaker

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Portable Home Speaker not connection to Music app

Author Accepted Answer selected by Bear2288

Hi Bear2288, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am deeply sorry to hear that you have experienced these issues with your Bose Portable Home Speaker and would love to assist you further. 

I understand that you attempted all the steps that are on our support pages but I just want to ensure that you have seen all articles. Please attempt the steps that are listed here and here. I would also recommend that you attempt to perform an alternate set up on the speaker via this link here

Please update us on the result of these steps and if anyone else in the community is also experiencing this issue please do let us know. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Portable Home Speaker not connection to Music app

Author Accepted Answer selected by Bear2288

Hi Bear2288, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am deeply sorry to hear that you have experienced these issues with your Bose Portable Home Speaker and would love to assist you further. 

I understand that you attempted all the steps that are on our support pages but I just want to ensure that you have seen all articles. Please attempt the steps that are listed here and here. I would also recommend that you attempt to perform an alternate set up on the speaker via this link here

Please update us on the result of these steps and if anyone else in the community is also experiencing this issue please do let us know. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support