Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 2, 2020

Problem in connecting to bose revolve

Hello!

Since the past few days, the connection between Bose revolve, and my MacBook Air is getting disrupted. The link is lost a few seconds after the device is connected.

The speaker used to work very well with both my phone and mac, but now I am unable to connect with my mac. On the contrary, I can connect this speaker to my mobile, Oneplus 6T without any problems.

I tried clearing Bluetooth device list, reset the Bluetooth module on my mac, but nothing useful. 

Kindly help!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Problem in connecting to bose revolve

Author Accepted Answer selected by toyouvijaya

Hello, 

Thanks for reaching out with your query. I'll happily assist you with this. We appreciate you taking the time to already try some great troubleshooting. 

Lets perform a reset of your revolve.This reset erases all settings and returns your product to its default out-of-box state.

• Power on your product
  • Press and hold the Power button for about 10 seconds until the Bluetooth® light blinks blue and a voice prompt instructs you to select a language.

Following this, I would also reboot your computer. 

Do let us know how you get on.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by toyouvijaya

Hello, 

Thanks for reaching out with your query. I'll happily assist you with this. We appreciate you taking the time to already try some great troubleshooting. 

Lets perform a reset of your revolve.This reset erases all settings and returns your product to its default out-of-box state.

• Power on your product
  • Press and hold the Power button for about 10 seconds until the Bluetooth® light blinks blue and a voice prompt instructs you to select a language.

Following this, I would also reboot your computer. 

Do let us know how you get on.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

Participant
Registered since

May 2, 2020

Hello,

This master reset worked, finally!!

Thank you!