Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 31, 2019

Product serial issue

I will just ask if there's any possibility that your bose serial product will not be recognized in support product finder site even your product is original. I just heard some issues like that in Bose 301. is ist possible? or if this will not be recognized on that site we can conclude that the product is fake. Thanks in advance I hope i will be having reply for this regard.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Re: Product serial issue

Author Accepted Answer selected by Mharc

It's not 100, but it's mostly older systems that the decoder does not recognise.  (for example older 301s may fit that bill.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Author Accepted Answer selected by Mharc

It's not 100, but it's mostly older systems that the decoder does not recognise.  (for example older 301s may fit that bill.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hi Mharc,

Thanks for your question. 

As Morlock has stated, some of our older systems serial numbers are not recognisable by our online system. If you ever require any assistance with these products, or have any concerns over the fact whether or not your product is genuine do not hesitate to reach out to your local Bose product support team. 

You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

I hope this helps.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 31, 2019

Thanks