Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 22, 2020

Really bad packing

I’m complaining about really bad shipping. Received a charger cradle for a Bose revolver speaker. It was in a thin cardboard box. Had no extra packing. Looks like it was ripped open or fell apart. And I’m trying to determine what was in the box beside the cradle.

Your customer service is absolutely horrible as it’s outsourced and all they can tell me is what I already know. That is I got a box and if there was a cradle in it. I’m trying to see what other paperwork was in the box.

I’m truthfully with what I experienced I don’t know if I’d order directly from Bose again either.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Really bad packing

Hello jkannry, 

Many thanks for posting. Welcome to the Community. 

I'm afraid this is not something we are able to assist with via the Community. Please reach out to local support in your region if you wish to discuss this matter. 

Details can be found here.

Kind regards, 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 22, 2020

Re: Really bad packing

Thank you for taking the time to reply to me. I am at a loss what to do. Your link about local resources suggest the store but I ordered online. Online customer support takes me to the Philippines. And the link you gave me also suggested community forum. So I’m at a loss as to who to tell this to or how because there’s no information at all. I feel like I’m going in circles.

And I’m wondering about Bose? What if I had a real problem?