nopor
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 13, 2020

Replacement Battery - Soundlink Bluetooth ii

Hello, I have a Soundlink Bluetooth ii and the battery is dead, only works when is plugged, so I don't use it anymore. Can you please tell me the battery model or where can I find it? I'm writing from Chile and in the Bose store didn't help me. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Replacement Battery - Soundlink Bluetooth ii

Hi Nopor, 

Thank you for your post and welcome! 

The batteries for our portable speakers are not replaceable and would require a repair if you are experiencing issues with this I have included the LINK HERE which will take you to the contact page for support in Chile. 

I hope this helps! Let me know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
nopor
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 13, 2020

Thanks for your quick answer. I contacted them but said they Won’t help me unless I sent them my private phone number, which I Won’t. They don’t need my number to help me with my product issue (I sent them the product serial number).

what can I do to solve the battery issue? Thanks

Highlighted

Hello nopor, 

The only option now is to book in a repair. 

We are unable to comment on customer service matters and would suggest speaking with them again. We understand your concerns about the collection and use of your data.  Please know that Bose makes confidentiality and protection of our consumers’ privacy a priority.  Bose only uses the information we collect in compliance with our Privacy Policy. 

I am sorry that we cannot help more. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.