Corky63
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Aug 25, 2019

Revolve Plus Sound

While the sound isn't the same since the firmware update, my issue is the sound keeps dropping while playing Spotify. I'm connected in stereo mode but every once in awhile the sound breaks up. I can see while streaming, but this is happening with my downloaded music from iPhone 11Pro. It also takes a few kicks at connecting thru the app, sometimes I have to manually press the Bluetooth button on each speaker

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Revolve Plus Sound

Hello Corky63, 

Thanks for reaching out via the Bose Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you are having breakups of sound on your SoundLink Revolve Plus. To clarify, does this also happen when you use the speaker on its own, or only when paired to another speaker in stereo mode? 

With regard to troubleshooting, have you tried to unpair the speaker(s) and tried to establish a new connection? To unpair, press and hold the Bluetooth button for around 10 seconds or until you hear the confirmation. To remove the speaker from your iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth > locate the speaker, then tap the ⓘ, then tap forget device. 

I'll look forward to your reply. 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G - Community Support

Corky63
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Aug 25, 2019

It only happens when paired in stereo mode - and only since the firmware update...

I've tried resetting the speakers and also a factory reset to no avail.

Disappointed that with all the complaints there still has been no provision to roll back to the prior

firmware version, or a remedy for this.

Hey Corky63, 

Many thanks for getting back in touch. 

I'm sorry to hear the troubleshooting you have attempted has not helped to resolve the issue. 

If you haven't already, can I suggest trying to pair the speakers to another smartphone to see if the issue persists or if it only occurs on your iPhone 11 Pro? Additionally, can you confirm your iPhone is running iOS 13.2? If you are not yet up to date, I would recommend updating the OS to see if this helps. 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G 

Corky63
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Aug 25, 2019

Yes it happens across both android and iOS - which are current & up to date.

I guess the real question people want the answer to is;

Why are you not providing a downgrade to the old version that performed better?

How many requests does Bose need to get before their customers give up and switch brands?