Highlighted

Re: Revolve Plus no bass after firmware upgrade

Hi Spam1959, 

Thanks for the update! 

I am so happy to hear that the troubleshooting steps worked for you. 

Please always let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Participant
Registered since

Apr 8, 2019

Re: Revolve Plus no bass after firmware upgrade

How about stop stonewalling us and tell us what you are doing about this obvious glitch. I tried to also downgrade my firmware with the updater and it does not allow any other versions. DO SOMETHING!!!!!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 8, 2019

Revolve plus firmware update has ruined my speakers

I own 4 Revolve Plus speakers. The newest firmware update has ruined all 4 speakers. The volume is half, the bass is non-existent and the sound is scratchy. None of the suggestions from the moderators work as they are only grasping for straws. They have no clue. Trying to downgrade from the Bose updater does not work because there is no selection for a previous version. You can only use the latest version. There are no service centers near me in Alaska and it will cost me 300 dollars to ship them to one. I am not frustrated. I am livid!!!!!!

I am going back to Amazon and give this product a 1 star review until I have a solution.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 1, 2020

Re: Revolve plus firmware update has ruined my speakers

It's been awhile since this post, but I'm wondering if there was ever a fix to this firmware?

Because of all the comments on here regarding the 3.0.4, I have yet to "upgrade" fearing the damage will be irreversible.  But my OCD is nagging me to upgrade...

Any recent developments on this front?  

thank you