UK

Firmware Version

(1.0.7, 4.8.1, 1.7.0, etc.)

App Version

(4.1.1, 13.0.2, etc.)

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on

iOS14 iPhone 8

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

Whenever I connect to my speaker, the first time it is ALWAYS on low low low volume, cannot hear unless turned up to the max. Then when I reconnect, it ALWAYS works fine. on and off on and off it's always alternating, I can never get it working fine the first time. This is a minor inconvenience, but ultimately it is quite frustrating to have to connect, disconnect, and reconnect to make it work properly. (LOVE the product so disappointed, hopefully I'm just being rather silly and this can be quickly fixed)

Where do you run into the issue?

Every time I try to use the product

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Since Day 1

Any troubleshooting steps you took

I did not want to tamper with it.

2 REPLIES 2
Hector_B

Re: Revolve Soundlink low volume

Hi MvttJohnson, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community! I'd love to assist you further with this volume issue you are having. 

Can you please let us know if it happens with all devices or just one particular device? I'd also like to know if the issue occurs when connected via either Bluetooth, Aux or both? 

A great first step for us to take is to reset the speaker by following these steps below: 

• Disconnect the power cord
  • Power on your product using battery power
  • Press and hold the Multi-function button for 10 seconds until the product lights glow.

We look forward to hearing back from you with further information.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
jordanthomas
Participant
Registered since

Jul 23, 2020

Re: Revolve Soundlink low volume

+ 1 for this issue. 

Happens every 2 out of 3 times I connect. Fuzzy very low volume / disconnect / reconnect / perfectly fine volume. Have recently factory reset, did not fix problem. Annoying!