Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
soevel
Participant
Registered since

Mar 11, 2021

Revolve+ Vs Windows10

Hi, I have 2 Bose revolve + speakers and I have some questions, On my win 10 computer it does not connect in spotify (does not being recognized also) but bose speaker says that they have connection together trough bluetooth and that is correct but not shown in spotify for some reason on my laptop? And second question how can I get master contact on speakers with my iphone because when my wife and daughter uses them they seems to get always connection before me and I can not disconnect them and so I also have troubles with my iphone sometimes when they are in the neighbourhood, thanks a lot

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Keith_L
Community Manager

Re: Revolve+ Vs Windows10

Bose Best Answer selected by Community Manager Keith_L

No worries soevel!

To set the Revolve as the default speaker for your computer when it is attached, follow the steps shown in THIS guide. Once you've done this, any audio played through the computer will come through the Revolve rather than the computer speakers!

Let me know if you are still having trouble with Spotify after setting up the speaker!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Tegan_M

Hey Soevel,

Thanks for reaching out, I'd love to do what I can to help. 

Do you have any issues connecting to Spotify when using your mobile device for example? Are you also able to stream other audio to your Revolve+ from your computer? Or does this issue apply to all audio, not just Spotify?

As for your concerns with connecting to your families devices. The SoundLink Revolve+ will remember the last 8 most recently paired devices. If your device is not the first item in the search of your Revolve+ you can toggle through these to find your desired device to pair.

• Press to hear which device is currently connected.
  • Press within two seconds to connect to the next device in your speaker’s pairing list.
  • Repeat until you hear the desired device name. You hear a tone that indicates the device is connecting.
  • Play audio on the connected device

I look forward to hearing from you.

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
soevel
Participant
Registered since

Mar 11, 2021

The device name that the speaker tells me is my windows laptop, that's the weird thing, Under bluetooth I can also see I'm connected with my speaker but never see it in Spotify

Keith_L
Community Manager

Hi soevel,

When you have the Revolve connected to the laptop it works as an extension of the laptop, replacing the laptop's in-built speakers, it won't show as a separate speaker option in the Spotify app. To play through the Revolve from Spotify, you would just need to select to play through the computer. As long as you have the Revolve set as the audio output for your computer, the music will play through the Revolve.

I hope this helps!

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
soevel
Participant
Registered since

Mar 11, 2021

Could you tell me how because don't see it like you told me? thx

Keith_L
Community Manager

Bose Best Answer selected by Community Manager Keith_L

No worries soevel!

To set the Revolve as the default speaker for your computer when it is attached, follow the steps shown in THIS guide. Once you've done this, any audio played through the computer will come through the Revolve rather than the computer speakers!

Let me know if you are still having trouble with Spotify after setting up the speaker!

soevel
Participant
Registered since

Mar 11, 2021

problem solved indeed Knipsel.PNG

Keith_L
Community Manager

That's great to hear soevel! I'm glad you've got the speaker working with Spotify on your computer now!

I'm going to mark the post as resolved for you, so that if any other users find they are having a similar issue they'll be able to find what fixed it for you easily. If there is anything we can do to help in the future, please don't hesitate to reach back out!