Participant
Registered since

May 19, 2020

Revolve and siriusXM

I ask my revolve speaker to play a channel on siriusXM and it says XM is not supported by this device. How can I get it to support siriusXM?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Revolve and siriusXM

Hey Vetsie16,

That's quite strange! Are you using Alexa in conjunction with your Revolve speaker to do this? How exactly are you 'asking' your Revolve speaker to play the channel?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Participant
Registered since

May 19, 2020

I just say " Alexa, play siriusXM channel which ever. It responds with xm not supported. My vision sound bar doesn't have a problem. Thanks for the intrest.

Thanks for coming back to us! 

I would recommend removing SiriusXM from your Alexa App and then re-adding it. 

Can you confirm which speaker you have using the product identifier HERE? The SoundLink Revolve does not support Alexa on its own but can be connected to an Alexa device using Bluetooth. 

I look forward to hearing from you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!