Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 16, 2020

Revolve + android WhatsApp not working

Hi, I have an android phone and the bose revolve + won't let me have WhatsApp calls through the device. It just says call ended and then stops. I try cha ge it back to the Bluetooth device but still says call ended. Tried on multi android devices although works on ios. Please help

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Revolve + android WhatsApp not working

Hey Judyrich,

To confirm, you're not able to make WhatsApp calls on your Revolve+ when using an Android device, but you have no issue when using an iPhone? Do you have any issues taking normal phone calls when using the Android device?

I'd recommend trying a reset first, by holding the Multi-function (•○•) button for 10 seconds until the product lights glow. Also, try clearing the pairing list by holding the Bluetooth button for ten seconds. Afterward, re-connect and let me know if you notice any change!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 16, 2020

Normal calls work fine but VOIP calls don't eg WhatsApp 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 16, 2020

It just says call ended when I try answer a call through it. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 16, 2020

OK tried your solution and did not work. 

I could use voice commands though the device to start the call but as soon as call started, it just says call ended. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 19, 2020

Facing same issue. iOS = YES but Android = NO (tried on pixel and one plus) Could anyone from Bose team help resolve this issue.