Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lampi1986
Participant
Registered since

Feb 22, 2021

Revolve +won't turn on after firmware update

Good morning,

Afer the firmware update (done via the Bose APP) on Friday 26/02/2021, My speaker (Revolve plus) went dead!

No lights, not charging (using the original charger and cable), no bluetooth on, nothing... dead...

the only working thing is the NFC. The speaker connects via my phone (Samsung S10+), but no sound, no lights indicationg that it is on, basically connected but not on. The battery level is charging (shown on the app) and the moment the charger is disconnected the connection is lost.

So

Please inform on what to do (the speaker is less than 6 months

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Sam_F

Re: Revolve +won't turn on after firmware update

Hey Lampi1986,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community. I'm sorry to hear you're encountering an issue with your Revolve+ not powering on, but I'd be happy to help.

Are you certain this issue only occurred as a result of the firmware update? Have you had the chance to try a product reset? Have you tried to visit our BTU site, to see if you're able to push another update to bring a response from the speaker? I'd give this a try to see if you notice any improvement - let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!