Highlighted
Mark90
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 29, 2019

Revolve +

Was updating my speaker today and in the middle of it, it turns off. Now it doesent turn on, is there a way to go back or reboot it? 

It connects to Bluetooth for some reason but constantly goes off and on.

Any help would be grately appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Revolve +

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jeff_G

Hello Mark90,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with your Revolve +, I would be more than happy to help you out today. 

To reset your product:

1. Disconnect the power cord
  2. Power on your product using battery power
  3. Press and hold the Multi-function (•○•) button for 10 seconds until the product lights glow.

To install a Bose system update, follow these steps (Note A USB-A to USB-micro B cable is required for this update):

• Be sure the computer has internet connectivity, and that you're running a compatible operating system and web browser.
  • Navigate to the Bose Bluetooth Device Updater page at btu.bose.com and select your product
  • Click "Accept and Continue" to accept the terms of the Bose Updater
  • Click "Download" to download the updater
  • Once downloaded, open the file to install the updater, then connect the headphones to your computer via USB
  • If an update is available, click "Apply Changes" to download the latest software.
  • Once the system has been successfully updated, disconnect the headphones from the computer

I hope this helps, please let me know how you get on!

Kindest regards,

Zoe C - Community Support 

2 REPLIES 2

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jeff_G

Hello Mark90,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with your Revolve +, I would be more than happy to help you out today. 

To reset your product:

1. Disconnect the power cord
  2. Power on your product using battery power
  3. Press and hold the Multi-function (•○•) button for 10 seconds until the product lights glow.

To install a Bose system update, follow these steps (Note A USB-A to USB-micro B cable is required for this update):

• Be sure the computer has internet connectivity, and that you're running a compatible operating system and web browser.
  • Navigate to the Bose Bluetooth Device Updater page at btu.bose.com and select your product
  • Click "Accept and Continue" to accept the terms of the Bose Updater
  • Click "Download" to download the updater
  • Once downloaded, open the file to install the updater, then connect the headphones to your computer via USB
  • If an update is available, click "Apply Changes" to download the latest software.
  • Once the system has been successfully updated, disconnect the headphones from the computer

I hope this helps, please let me know how you get on!

Kindest regards,

Zoe C - Community Support 

Mark90
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 29, 2019

Hey Zoe C, thanks for the answer, it worked perfectly. Now I can enjoy my music again.