BrewNdrink
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 12, 2020

Revolver will only play music from iPhoneXR, will not play other sounds or alarms.

My Revolver will only play music from iPhoneXR, will not play other sounds or alarms or timer alerts. The other sounds, including the typing noise, still come from the phone itself. How can I have all sounds come from the Revolve?

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
BrewNdrink
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 12, 2020

Re: Revolver will only play music from iPhoneXR, will not play other sounds or alarms.

More info..

When other Bluetooth speakers connect to the phone I see a small headphone icon near the upper right of the control center (near the battery indicator). When I connect the Bose Revolve, the headphone icon does NOT appear, yet the Revolve will still play music from phone.

Highlighted

Re: Revolver will only play music from iPhoneXR, will not play other sounds or alarms.

Hi BrewNdrink, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are having with the tones playing through the speaker. I'll do what I can for you. 

I would recommend clearing the Bluetooth pairing list by pressing and holding the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds. Then, delete the pairing on your iPhone XR and try pairing like a brand new connection. 

Let me know how it goes!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
BrewNdrink
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 12, 2020

Already tried that with tech support on the phone. No luck. My Bose Micro works fine when connected to the same phone.