Alex Kinman
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 30, 2019

Sending sound to two Bose Revolve+ and an Amazon Echo?

I have two Revolve+ speakers, which can be paired in party mode. I also have an Amazon Echo, which I am using as separate Bluetooth speaker (i.e I am not connecting to it through the Alexa app, but directly through my devices Bluetooth). 
I am using an android device which has dual Bluetooth output mode. 

When I connect using the dual output mode to the Echo and one of the Bose speakers, the sound is perfect. 

When I pair the two Bose speakers together, I am still able to get sound in all 3 speakers, but now the Bose speakers are out of synch (time/beat wise) with the Echo, and the sound gets messy as a result. 

Is there anyway to mitigate this? 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Sending sound to two Bose Revolve+ and an Amazon Echo?

Hi Alex Kinman, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

The setup you have is quite unique and maybe what is causing your sync issues. Let me explain. Your audio sync issues are happening as the source device is connected to one speaker and your Echo, the signal will need to be sent to the second Revolve +. The first Revolve + needs to send the signal to the second one so it delays the signal being played until they can play together in unison once the signal is sent over and decoded. Whereas, the echo will play the signal straight away. 

Unfortunately, there is nothing in our app or otherwise to mitigate this unless you can do this on your source device. 

I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can do please reach out to us again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.