Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 19, 2019

Sound Check for gigs. L1 Column with separate power head.

I have issues not being able to hear very well at Gigs. I have one of the original L1 Column systems that has a separate power head that the column speaker fits in the center and a separate bass speaker. The problem is I don't get consistent volume and would like to hear how other Gigsters are handling. Sometimes is sounds muddy as well. I still use the remote mixer that came with the system for adjusting signal strength, Hi/Mid/Low and Master Volume. I know each venue is different but I'm having too much difficulty getting the volume correct. It seems I have to turn up too loud for the venue in order to be able to hear. I use backing tracks with  TC-Helicon VL3X which gives me a great sound but it needs to be more balanced. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Sound Check for gigs. L1 Column with separate power head.

Hey String Bender, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community!

This isn't something that any of our moderators here will be able to assist you with as we aren't very experienced with Bose Pro products, so you would be better off posting in the Bose Pro Community here instead.

Some of the users in this community may be able to assist you further with this. If you are a user in the community that can assist above please do post in this thread. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!