adriangs
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 22, 2017

Sound Link Mini Turns Off by itself

My Sound Link Mini Turns off randomly by itself when playing music. It happens paired either with the phone or tablet. Also take into account the battery is fully charged. I tried resetting the speaker without success on this issue. Any words?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Sound Link Mini Turns Off by itself

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jeff_G

Hi Moedog,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community.

If you are still experiencing this issue with your battery after trying the troubleshooting steps suggested, I would recommend getting in touch with your local Technical Support team. You can find their contact information HERE by selecting your region and then 'Contact Us' 

Kind Regards,

Keith L

109 REPLIES 109
Val
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 23, 2017

I have the same problem plus it can turn off even when connected to AC power.
I suppose there is a problem with the battery, but there is no information how to buy a new one from the Bose store

@adriangs  and @Val

So sorry to hear that has happened. @adriangs, It might be time to contact your local Bose support HERE. Click on your country, scroll down to " Contact Us"

@Val  Have you tried performing a product reset? Press and hold the Mute button for 10 seconds, the LEDs will flash briefly. Press the Power button to turn the system back on. Try that and let us know.

Come back and give us an update.

Tony

Val
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 23, 2017

Tony, the procedure mentioned by you above I'm doing on a regular basis. Sometimes it even does't help and I have to leave my speaker to stay for a couple of hours not plugged to AC power, because it just doesn't turn off.
The biggest problem in my case that I live in Ukraine and for my country you don't have support.

Val,

Thanks for the update. We appreciate you coming back to let us know. HERE is a link to our support in the Ukraine.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Tony

Val
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 23, 2017

Thanks, Tony, very much appreciated for your assistance!
PAMLET
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 27, 2017

We are completely frustrated and disappointed with Bose...we bought our Bose mini sound link based on

the reputation of your company and yet you offered no solution for the intermitent problem we have experienced from the outset..and despite, thousands of complaints about this issue , you do not even acknowledge that the problem exists!.... this is a great shame because when i works the mini is great

There are many more such items on the market now and I will never again buy a Bose product...unless you can actually offer a solution? 

PAMLET,

Thanks for the post. So sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your speaker. Have you tried performing a reset? Press and hold the Mute button for 10 seconds, the LEDs will flash briefly. Press the Power button to turn the system back on .

Try that and let us know

Tony

Kris
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 5, 2017

Hello. 

I have the same problem. I reset it several times and still not working well. 

Do you have support in Philippines?

Thanks. 

Kris,

Thanks for posting. Here is a link to our technical support team in your region. They should be able to assist you further.

Hope that helps,

Tony