ADNz
Participant
Registered since

Jan 11, 2020

Sound drops on SoundLink® Wireless Mobile speaker (V1)

Hi! 
I have problem on my (now old 🙃) SoundLink Wireless speaker. I’m connected via Bluetooth. The music cuts from time to time for a few seconds. 
I searched for a solution here, but it seems that I can’t even update firmware via Bose updater. 
can anyone help? 

1 REPLY 1
Vicky_W

Re: Sound drops on SoundLink® Wireless Mobile speaker (V1)

Hello ADNz, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

Let's see what we can do to get this resolved for you. Can I please start by asking for the make and model of your Bluetooth audio device? After that, it would be great to know if you have tested an alternative device with the speaker to see if the issue persists. 

In terms of troubleshooting, let's try: 

• Resetting your speaker - On the top of the speaker, press and hold the Mute button for 10 seconds. The product lights flash, then turn off once reset.
  • Clearing the Bluetooth memory - With your speaker on, press and hold the Bluetooth button for about 10 seconds until you hear a tone.
  • Try a local source such as stored music - Make sure the source is local and not a streaming service like Pandora or Spotify. There could be an issue with the streaming service.

I look forward to your response. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!