Highlighted
mhk.momin
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 30, 2019

SoundBar 700

How many device can be synced with soundbar 700, i have already bass sound module 700 and surround speaker 700. Is there something that i can add?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: SoundBar 700

Author Accepted Answer selected by mhk.momin

Hello mhk.momin,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

Accessories with the Soundbar 700 can include up to 2 x Bass Modules and 1 set of surround speakers. If you wish to add 2 bass modules, they will need to be the same variant. For example, 2 x Bass Module 700 and not 1 x Bass Module 700 and 1 x Bass Module 500. 

You can also group your Soundbar bundle with our other Smart Speakers such as the Home Speaker 300/500 etc. This is great for multi-room audio through your home where you can steam from the Bose Music application.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

3 REPLIES 3

Author Accepted Answer selected by mhk.momin

Hello mhk.momin,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

Accessories with the Soundbar 700 can include up to 2 x Bass Modules and 1 set of surround speakers. If you wish to add 2 bass modules, they will need to be the same variant. For example, 2 x Bass Module 700 and not 1 x Bass Module 700 and 1 x Bass Module 500. 

You can also group your Soundbar bundle with our other Smart Speakers such as the Home Speaker 300/500 etc. This is great for multi-room audio through your home where you can steam from the Bose Music application.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

mhk.momin
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 30, 2019

Many thanks for your earliest feedback.
Regarding smart home speaker 300/500, can you give some more idea how it’s work? If i can run same time along with soundbar in same room?

or some YouTube video examples. 

Hello mhk.momin,

Thank you for getting back to us! 

Through the Bose Music App you are able to group speakers so that they can play in unison through WiFi connection, to learn how to group your products please observe this link with instruction on how to do so. One thing to note is that if you are planning on grouping your speakers for watching video on your TV, you will experience an audio to video lag due to the processing. 

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M