Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 2, 2020

SoundLink Mini II Special Edition replacement battery

Does the SoundLink Mini II Special Edition allow for battery replacement? 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: SoundLink Mini II Special Edition replacement battery

Hello Pcake,

Thanks for reaching out. 

This may alter between regions, however in the USA and Canada we do not sell replacement batteries but Bose are able to perform a repair of your SoundLink Mini II if you have any concerns regarding the battery life of your product. 

If you would like to reach out to your local Bose product support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. Do note, if you are going through Facebook or Twitter, our agents cannot process any payment transactions. 

If you do have any further concerns do let us know!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 2, 2020

Thanks Tegan

I will contact the Australian office and clarify. 

If I played the SoundLink Mini II Special Edition everyday for 8 hours at a time, how long would the life expectancy be of the battery?

@Pcake, you can expect at least 70% of capacity at the 300th charge cycle. 😊

New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 2, 2020

In terms of charging. Is it better for the longevity of the battery to turn off the SoundLink while charging or can i use it while it is charging?

Highlighted

Hi @Pcake,

Great question! You're free to use the speaker whilst charging, but this will obviously mean the speaker is actively using battery whilst charging so it may take longer to reach 100%. This shouldn't be a problem but it's something to keep in mind. Only charging the speaker when needed is the best approach, but you can still use the speaker whilst charging.

Let me know if you have any other queries!

New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!