Highlighted
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

Re: SoundLink Mini II Will not Charge

I called Bose myself earlier today about Soundlink Mini 2 batteries.  They told me that its free to replace if it is under warrantee otherwise they charge $80.  All the Soundlink Minis have been discontinued (for the revolves - go figure 🙂 ) so they is no way to exchange for another.  I did check on eBay and Amazon and new Mini 2's run about $160.  My own Mini 2 is coming up on a year at the end of this month and is still running fine.

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 15, 2019

SoundLink Mini II Will Not Charge - Red Light Flashing

Hi

I tried the btu.bose.com and press 'a' 'd' 'v' <up arrow> <down arrow>. This is what I got. Please enlighten me. Thank you.

Error Log

2/15/2019 16:08:37.756, Error, DIAGNOSTICS: Failure to start downloading lookup/index file in time - slow network/machine? 2/15/2019 16:08:42.404, Error, DIAGNOSTICS: Lookup state should be DOWNLOADING

2/15/2019 16:08:42.404, Error, DIAGNOSTICS: Lookup state should be DOWNLOADING  

Highlighted
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

Re: SoundLink Mini II Will Not Charge - Red Light Flashing

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 29, 2019

Re: QC 35 and Movies on Planes

I have soundlink mini bose speaker,  I have tried to  charge speaker but  it would not charge , I have tried to  reset by pressing multifunctional switch, also checked software and software is up to date , than I tried to  charge , orange light is flashing , and when power button is pressed , it says battery is low , ready to  pair! I have  left it to  charge for almost  24  hours, Could this  be battery problem ? Do I need to  change the battery??  Thx

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 28, 2019

Bose soundlink mini 2 does not work

Bose soundlink mini 2 does not work.
I tried everything written in the community but it didn't open.
Is there anyone who can help?
contact email: erdemsavur@gmail.com

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 6, 2019

Bose SoundLink Mini 2 will not charge

So my boss mini 2 recently stopped working it flashes red. When I try holding mutlifunctioning tool and unplugging it turns off. I also cannot update the firmware as the product is not recognized by my computer. Is there anyway to fix this? I cannot power it on at all.

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 16, 2020

Sound Link mini stays on the battery blinking red

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 16, 2020

Bose soundlink mini 2 will not charge

Hi,

My Soundlink mini 2 will not charge.

I try ship mode, upgrade but nothing

i don't find any forum with an other solution 😕

Can you help me pls

Glouky

Highlighted

Re: Bose soundlink mini 2 will not charge

Hello Everyone, 

Thanks for posting in this thread. 

I am so sorry you are all having this charging issue with your SoundLink Mini II.

If you have tried all the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this thread, the best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center and explore the service options for your speakers. They will be happy to help!

You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. 

I am sorry that we cannot help further via this platform. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 21, 2020

Bose Soundlink Mini not charging & blinking red

Hello, 

My Bose speakers are not charging and flashing red lights. 

I tried everything possible as seen in Youtube (pressing different buttons) and recommended in these forum, it is still not working. Updater is not working as well, tried in different PS ( Windows and Mac) and in IE and chrome, nothing seems to work. In windows I cant download the updater and in Mac, the updater is downloaded but doesnt work/ open. 

How can i get to charge my Bose back?