Hmb
Participant
Registered since

Apr 22, 2017

Re: Soundlink MIni II Will not charge

Hi. Thanks for replying. I can't do that as it's completely out of charge so I can't turn on. I have tried holding the power button whilst it's off which does nothing and also whilst it's plugged in (when the battery light is flashing red). That does nothing either. I also tried a shipping reset whilst it was plugged in but that does nothing. I think it's because the battery is totally gone. When I plug in to charge there is enough power to let the battery light flash red but that's all.
Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: Soundlink MIni II Will not charge

Hmb,

Thanks for clarifying. It looks like its time to reach out to your local Bose support. You can find contact information HERE. Click on your country, scroll down to "Contact Us"

Let us know how it works out for you.

Tony

juanopolis
Participant
Registered since

May 1, 2017

Re: SoundLink mini II not charging with red light blinking

Hello smithsx2                             

Could you please share the steps you did to downgrade the firmware of your soundlink please?

smithsx2
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 19, 2017

Good Day juanopolis

To downgrade the firmware - it's explained in this post: https://community.bose.com/t5/Wireless-Headphones/Audio-Quality-Concerns-Since-Bose-Connect-QC35-1-2... ;the link reference QC35 but the steps are the same for the soundlink).

Basically, when you go through software updater and it says there is no update available, you need to type the following keys: [a], [d], [v], [up arrow], [down arrow].

Matt Jarvis
Participant
Registered since

May 25, 2017

Re: Brand new Soundlink Mini II will not charge or turn on!

Just to add- this solved my problem.

Purchased in duty free

Got home, worked fine out of the box (fully charged)

No charging each time it went back into the cradle or plugged in directly (briefly LED light came on then went off with beeps)

Assumed first charge it was draining itself fully before re-charge

Left until 10pct with no improvement

Searched for this post - reset (soft, power button) then reset again (hard, multifunction button) then plugged back into the wall (direct) and it started charging. Plugged into dock and it has continued fine. Not sure what the issue was but either the soft or the hard reset worked.

Thanks, hope this helps others

Matt

B_welsh
Participant
Registered since

Jun 1, 2017

Re: Soundlink mini 2 - flashing red light

Thanks - Downgrade worked  for me and cleared the issue (downgrade completed fully)  - I haven't bother upgrading again. Will wait untill it goes wrong yet again. We upgraded a while back to fix the same flasjing red light issue.

Come on Bose fix this porblem properly please. Clearly there is an issue here !

choloverbs
Participant
Registered since

Jun 1, 2017

Same issue my mom bought my SLM 2 from Riyadh Saudi Arabia but we live in the Phillipines what should I do?

Mohsin_S
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

@choloverbs We have contact info for a Bose Service Center:

Eleksis Marketing Corporation
BRGY.WACK-WACK
273 Connecticut St.
MANDALUYONG CITY , 1550, Philippines
Tel-1: 724-9566
Tel-2: 727-8208
Email: service_center@eleksis.com

Hope this helps you. Let us know.

Thank you ,

Mohsin

Al83
Participant
Registered since

Jun 14, 2017

Million Thanks this one works.
Ani$031107
Participant
Registered since

Jun 17, 2017

Hi

I am having the same issue on mt link mini ii

i have performed the update, the redlight is flashing and the intervals are decreasing until the redlight is becoming continuous then no light and redlight flashing again 

When I disconnect and connect the USB, it s green light for like 0.5 second then again flashing red

please help