Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 22, 2020

Bose soundlink mini 2 red flashing light

I have tried everything!!! The LED on my device continuously flashes red when connected to power, I have tried all the suggestions here (entering ship mode, updating my device - there are no updates):

https://community.bose.com/t5/Portable/SoundLink-Mini-II-Will-Not-Charge-Red-Light-Flashing/m-p/4881...

My warranty has ended and I can't afford to pay £50 just to fix a simple software issue (I'm a student). Any other suggestion would be appreciated. Thank you

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 27, 2020

SoundLink Mini II Will Not Charge - Solid Red Light

I have tried just about every troubleshooting step I could find, but this speaker will not charge. We haven't had it more than 6 months and now it just won't charge. Tried it on the cradle, off the cradle. Tried different charger cords and power supplies, including the provided. Left overnight to charge, still solid red light in the morning. Have tried hold the middle button down to put in "Ship State", still nothing. Was going to see about warranty, but apparently the warranty is expired. Thankfully this was a gift, because at this point it's a paperweight.