Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 12, 2020

It won't charge

My Bose Soundlink mini  Bluetooth speaker, will not  charge. I plug it  in and the yellow light comes on, but then it goes off.

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 20, 2020

Soundlink II Battery light flashing will not charge...

have tried to reset. Still continues to flash Red , what else can I do?

thanks

Highlighted

Re: Soundlink II Battery light flashing will not charge...

Hello Mragsdale, 

Welcome to the forums! 

Sorry to hear that your SoundLink II is flashing a red light. I appreciate this is frustrating. A reset was a great place to start. Can you please try the other steps mentioned on this thread and let me know the outcome? 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 26, 2020

BTU refuses to start update (Soundlink Mini II does not charge)

I have the infamous charge problem with my Soundlink Mini II that it won't charge and I've tried both ways to reset but no luck with that. So now I'd like to try the upgrade fix for the issue but btu.bose.com refuses to upgrade the device because the battery is low - catch 22. What the fudge Bose!?

Highlighted

Re: BTU refuses to start update (Soundlink Mini II does not charge)

Hello snoozemoose, 

I am sorry to hear about this. I can understand your frustrations here. 

As you are unable to update the speaker and complete troubleshooting. I would recommend using the steps in this thread to reach your local support team. 

I am sorry that I was unable to help more.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 22, 2020

SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth® speaker II - Solid red light

So....what does it mean....when the indicator light stays on, solid red? Won't turn on (with either direct power or charging cradle.) Eh, won't do anything....but stay red. Need a new battery? Seems like plugging in, directly, to AC wouldn't matter if the battery was dead or not...

That's that's my question: solid red = dead, dead, dead unit?

(Pls don't answer with "your unit needs to be serviced by a qualified Bose tech/similar" - it's not worth it.)