Participant
Registered since

Nov 2, 2020

SoundLink Revolve + I want to use it as a stereo on a PC, please tell me how to do it

I have two speakers, so I want to use it as a stereo. How can I do it in stereo? I know that there is an app that uses stereo for mobile, but how do I use a PC as stereo?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Expert
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

Re: SoundLink Revolve + I want to use it as a stereo on a PC, please tell me how to do it

Author Accepted Answer selected by Dongwoo kang{KR}

@Dongwoo kang{KR}Tegan really didn't answer your question completely.  He correctly stated that there no Windows app to make it easy.  But assuming you have two Revolves as I do, you have two ways to make them play in stereo - left channel on one Revolve and right channel on the other Revolve:

USING BLUEOOTH

Look at page 23 of the user manual for how to use the buttons to put it first into PARTY mode. Turn on both speakers. hold down Bluetooth and + on Revolve 1 and let go.  Hold down Bluetooth and - on the second and let go.  Beep and then a few secs later you hear party mode.  Then on Revolve 1, hold down bluetooth and + and let go and you get STEREO mode.

HARDWIRED.

Purchase a STEREO splitter (most splitters just duplicate the signal) which will put LEFT on one and RIGHT on the other.  I use Hosa.  Then get two more wires with 3.5mm males on both ends to connect the splitter to the speakers.  I use HOSA YMM-261

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hosa-YMM-261-Stereo-Breakout-Cable-3-5-mm-TRS-to-Dual-3-5-mm-TSF/2521255630...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: SoundLink Revolve + I want to use it as a stereo on a PC, please tell me how to do it

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

At this time, there is no Bose Connect app available for PC devices. This is how the SoundLink Revolve+ speakers can play in stereo mode. We do not have an available outlet for this being possible on PC, I apologize for any disappointment this provides but I will pass this onto the development team.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Expert
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

Author Accepted Answer selected by Dongwoo kang{KR}

@Dongwoo kang{KR}Tegan really didn't answer your question completely.  He correctly stated that there no Windows app to make it easy.  But assuming you have two Revolves as I do, you have two ways to make them play in stereo - left channel on one Revolve and right channel on the other Revolve:

USING BLUEOOTH

Look at page 23 of the user manual for how to use the buttons to put it first into PARTY mode. Turn on both speakers. hold down Bluetooth and + on Revolve 1 and let go.  Hold down Bluetooth and - on the second and let go.  Beep and then a few secs later you hear party mode.  Then on Revolve 1, hold down bluetooth and + and let go and you get STEREO mode.

HARDWIRED.

Purchase a STEREO splitter (most splitters just duplicate the signal) which will put LEFT on one and RIGHT on the other.  I use Hosa.  Then get two more wires with 3.5mm males on both ends to connect the splitter to the speakers.  I use HOSA YMM-261

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hosa-YMM-261-Stereo-Breakout-Cable-3-5-mm-TRS-to-Dual-3-5-mm-TSF/2521255630...

View solution in original post