McZwick
Participant
Registered since

Jan 20, 2021

Soundlink 3 battery dies

Sometimes,but not always, the battery will drain quickly when I use disconnected from power. Sometimes it will power off, then I turn it back on and it can last for a long time. So it seems like it's not actually a battery problem, but something else. I have tried a factory reset (hold mute for 10 sec).

Thanks for any help. Love this speaker! First Bose product.

3 REPLIES 3
Jeff_G

Re: Soundlink 3 battery dies

Hello McZwick,

Thanks for posting!

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with the battery on your speaker. 

I recommend checking the troubleshooting found on this article, while your experience seems to be slightly more sporadic in terms of battery longevity, the steps may yield useful results. 

Should the problem continue, I suggest getting in contact with the service team in your region here

Be sure to let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
McZwick
Participant
Registered since

Jan 20, 2021

Thanks for the reply. None of those steps helped (I had already tried them, but tried them again). I followed the link you provided but couldn't find where I could actually talk to a technician, can you give me a direct link? This is my first Bose product and I have been disappointed with how hard it is to talk to a tech!

Thank you!

Charlotte_G

@McZwick Sorry to hear that! If you scroll to the bottom, you'll see a 'Contact Us' page. Alternatively, let me know which country you are in and I can grab a direct link to this page for you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!