Jan 21, 2021

Soundlink Color 2 - Zoom Volume Too Low

Bose product name

Soundlink Color II

Country

USA

Firmware Version

App Version

Zoom call audio way lower than regular audio output. This is the case for all calls to include regular phone calls. Is there a way to remedy this? In he age of increased Zoom workout classes and phone conferences I was hoping the Firmware update would fix it, but it did not.

Issue is when connected to iPhone 12 Pro Max. Tried resetting and reconnecting, but this did not fix it either. Both the app and the firmware are up to date.

The product has never put out audio any louder than the speaker on the phone for calls.

3 REPLIES 3
Hector_B

Re: Soundlink Color 2 - Zoom Volume Too Low

Hey Patchmo, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community! Sorry to read that you are having this issue with call audio on Zoom. 

It's strange to hear that this happens across all calls. Does this issue occur with different devices or only on the iPhone 12? 

I'd also like to know if you are experiencing this issue with just a wired connection, Bluetooth or both? 

We look forward to hearing back from you with further information. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Patchmo
Participant
Registered since

Jan 21, 2021

Hey Hector!

Thanks for the quick reply. It is across all devices and it is via a Bluetooth connection. I have not tested a wired connection on my PC and do not have the appropriate connectors to do so on my iPhone.

Thanks!

-Patch

Hector_B

Thanks for updating me on this! 

This would lead me to believe that there is an issue with the speaker rather than the connection between devices. 

As you have already attempted all of the steps that we could suggest for an issue like this, I would recommend that you reach out to us via the Contact Us page here for service options for the speaker. 

Sorry that we couldn't resolve this via the Community.  

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!