Participant
Registered since

Dec 13, 2019

Soundlink Colour will not power on

My Soundlink Colour hasn’t been used for a number of months and when I plugged it in to charge it nothing happened. It won’t power on and no lights show. I have tried to reset it by holding the power button for 10 seconds then taking the power cord out then releasing the power button and plugging in again. Tried the same with the Aux button. And pressed Aux and - volume too. Seems wasteful to throw it away when it’s only a couple of years old and should power on even after a break. Help!

2 REPLIES 2
Participant
Registered since

Dec 14, 2019

Re: Soundlink Colour will not power on

when you figure something out please let me know , i use my almost daily , went to it while it was charging all night like normal , there was no green light to let me know its fully charged , no nothing , i tried everything possibel , still dosent work.

Re: Soundlink Colour will not power on

Hey MickeyNZ and Tgrafield12, 

Thank you both for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to hear that both of you are having issues with your speakers, I would love to assist you both with this. 

As both of you have already attempted all troubleshooting that we would suggest, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our customer service team via clicking this link, then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind regards, 

Hector B - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!