Registered since

Jan 26, 2021

Soundlink III charging dock

Bose product name

SOundlink III

Country

UK

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

I cannot charge anymore soundlink wireless III speaker anymore. I bought a transformer but i connect with the back of the speaker and it just nothing happens, i don’t have the loading dock (how is it called I still have no idea) - essentially the base where the speaker sits on. Do i MUST Have this item to charge the speaker? Or do I just need a particular transformer? I have a transformer...but attaching it to the back, nothing happens,.. beside, i have no idea where to buy the loading based ONLY. Any suggestions? And why on Esther there is an charging hole at the back of the speaker, when this is actually pointless because it doesnt charge the Bose speaker at all??? Am i missing something? Do i need to but the base loading dock? Where do i buy it? 

1 REPLY 1
Hector_B

Re: Soundlink III charging dock

Hey Scesario, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! Sorry to hear that you are having charging issues with your speaker. 

You don't need to use a charging dock to charge this speaker. You can read how to correctly charge it here

Should you still experience charging issues after these steps, please reach out to us via the Contact Us page here to explore further options.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!