Highlighted
trailbait
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 25, 2018

Soundlink III red light flashing

This morning my SL III has the red battery light flashing. It is plugged in and will not charge or play. I held the mute button for 10 seconds to do a reset, but the problem persists. What to do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Soundlink III red light flashing

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jeff_G

Hi Trailbait, 

Thanks for posting, I am very sorry to hear that you are having this issue and would love to assist you further. 

I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

2 REPLIES 2

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jeff_G

Hi Trailbait, 

Thanks for posting, I am very sorry to hear that you are having this issue and would love to assist you further. 

I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Kestrel19
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 25, 2019

Really disappointing that Bose continue to think it’s acceptable to sell speakers at high cost with known flaws! A brief internet search shows that this issue was very common on the series 2 often needing returning to the shop to be fixed and continues on the series 3.... wonder if it’s a play to extract more money from people for replacements as soon as the Warranty is up!