Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 22, 2020

Soundlink Mini 1 flashing red and yellow while charging

When the device is charging it flashes red and yellow. It has been doing that for nearly a week now with both the power cradle and direct plug-in charging. Yes both the cradle and power chord are the originals that came with the package. I have tried holding mute for 10 seconds for the device to reset and then powered it on, but it still flashes red and yellow. It flashes red for 2 seconds then yellow for another 2 seconds and just proceeds to continously flash the two colors with less than 1 second intervals. Help please!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Soundlink Mini 1 flashing red and yellow while charging

Hello,

I am sorry that your SoundLink Mini does not appear to be charging. 

Thanks for already trying some troubleshooting, it would appear you have tested everything in which we would commonly suggest. 

A red flashing LED would indicate a battery error. I'd suggest that you reach out to your local product support team for further assistance. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. An agent here can get this resolved for you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!