Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 29, 2020

Soundlink Mini 2 SE no bluetooth standby feature, Why ? Soundlink Micro has that feature.

Greetings,

I believe I am the very first who purchased the Soundlink 2 SE here in Minnesota because when I visited the store in the Mall of America last November 11, 2019 the associate inside told me that they are not yet selling the Second Edition even though it was already on display. He said they are still waiting for the go signal from Sales. Fortunately I insisted and told the guy to go ask the store manager. And thankfully the lady store manager agreed to sell me the product.

I already own the Soundlink Micro and I love it. The feature I really like about the Soundlink Micro is its Bluetooth standby feature.

The feature is simply this:  even though the SL Micro is turned off I can just simply connect to it from my phone and then the speaker wakes up and I can play my music.
I don't need to press the power button to turn the SL Micro on, just open my bluetooth, tap connect and it powers up ready to play my music.

Please Bose in the next firmware update, please include the Bluetooth Standby Feature.

This product cost more and its only fitting that it should include all the best feature.

I am looking forward that this special request be considered and granted.

Thank you so very much Bose in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 29, 2020

Re: Soundlink Mini 2 SE no bluetooth standby feature, Why ? Soundlink Micro has that feature.

Hahaha...

Now I know why I got no answer for this.

I think I am the only one who wants this bluetooth auto on feature !

I just read all the comments regarding this feature and almost everyone does not like it.

Well I'm the odd ball I guess coz i like it, it does not bother me ever, maybe because my Soundlink Micro is behaving nicely.

It does not turn on by itself unless I connect to it intentionally.

Also I never connected/paired it to my laptop or to any of my other devices like my android tablet.

To all you guys who are having this auto-on problem with your SL Micro why don't you just unpair it with your devices, those that wakes it up. If its your phone that wakes it up simply unpair it and just pair again when you need to. I know its an added hustle but its better than nothing.