Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rjkahn
Participant
Registered since

Apr 28, 2020

Soundlink Mini 2 Stereo Mode?

I was told you can use 2 soundlink mini's together in stereo mode. I have not been able to find instructions on how to pair them together. Can you help?

7 REPLIES 7
Tegan_M

Re: Soundlink Mini 2 Stereo Mode?

Hello, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

Stereo pairing is not available for the SoundLink Mini II. 

Out of our SoundLink products, the SoundLink Revolve, SoundLink Revolve +, SoundLink Color II and SoundLink Micro can be paired in Stereo or Party mode in the Bose Connect app. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
boberv
Participant
Registered since

May 24, 2020

Can you guys make this happen? (pairing of 2 SoundLink minis)

Vicky_W

Hey boberv, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

I am more than happy to submit a feature request on your behalf to ask for this to be made possible!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Michael Superczynski
Participant
Registered since

Nov 10, 2020

I just paired mine using the iOS app.

skuanet
Participant
Registered since

Nov 27, 2020

Can you please explain how you did it

Mattijs
Participant
Registered since

Jan 4, 2021

would love to know how you do that, using them as stereo speaker!

OliverViking
Participant
Registered since

Apr 2, 2021

2 solutions:

Technically you could do this using the line in from a dac/musicplayer/pc/phone , you could split the cable into right/ left jack (usually red/white cable) into each Bose Mini. Just make sure it's a 3.5mm or male rca to 3.5mm going in into each player, so you might need a cable splitter.

https://www.bose.co.uk/en_gb/support/article/using-the-aux-connector-soundlink-mini-ii.html

Some never devices in Bluetooth also support playing on two devices, however, to my understanding it's 2 x stereo. If your phone is out of date but an external that support dual (usually marketed as two headphones) 

https://youtu.be/zZmz8oSn8uA