Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RachelH1988
Participant
Registered since

Sep 9, 2020

Soundlink Mini - Connection drops and reconnects continuously

I have an Audio Technica Bluetooth turntable, and a Bose Soundlink mini. They played together nicely until just today, when they will connect but then immediately disconnect and then reconnect over and over, without actually playing any music.

I’ve reset (unplugged, turned on and off, held down mute button) multiple times. The speaker will connect to my iPhone and the turntable will connect to headphones perfectly. They just won’t stay connected to each other. 

I also can’t get the “be boop” sound to happen to forget the paired list of devices stored in the speaker - holding down the mute button just resets the device (all lights flash).

any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jessie_O

Re: Soundlink Mini - Connection drops and reconnects continuously

Author Accepted Answer selected by RachelH1988

Hey there @RachelH1988,

Thank you for reaching out! Welcome!

These are some fabulous troubleshooting steps and a great place to start so thank you for trying these. 

The only thing I can suggest is clearing the pairing list. How was it you were doing this? You can do this by pressing and holding the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds. 

Let me know how it goes!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jessie_O

Author Accepted Answer selected by RachelH1988

Hey there @RachelH1988,

Thank you for reaching out! Welcome!

These are some fabulous troubleshooting steps and a great place to start so thank you for trying these. 

The only thing I can suggest is clearing the pairing list. How was it you were doing this? You can do this by pressing and holding the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds. 

Let me know how it goes!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

RachelH1988
Participant
Registered since

Sep 9, 2020

Thanks, works now!! Appreciate the quick and courteous reply.