Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 21, 2020

Soundlink Mini II - Constant Bluetooth Connection Issues

Soundlink Mini II

Firmare version: 1.0.14

Issue: The speaker constantly drops its bluetooth connection after 30-60 seconds of playing. It will automatically reconnect to my iPhone, but will repeatedly drop this connection.

Fixes tried: As suggested on this forum and from speaking to your representives via Whatsapp, I have reset the device by holding down its middle button (3 circles), clearing the bluetooth device list by holding the bluetooth button, and updated the firmware to 1.0.14. 

I've also updated the iPhone I use with the speaker, which is a XS running the latest iOS 14.1.

This is a serious persistent problem that has rendered the speaker unusable at present, as its clear your contry representatives and forum moderators dont fully understand this issue (which from my research seems to be affecting a few customers) please can you further investigate and suggest some new fixes?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Soundlink Mini II - Constant Bluetooth Connection Issues

Hello johnjoe19,

Welcome to the Bose forums, you have come to the right place for help. 

The troubleshooting you have tried so far is great. We should start looking at the source device. In your post, you do not mention if you have tried the headphones with a different device. Please could you give this a try and let me know if this helps? It would be interesting to know if you have any issues pairing a different Bluetooth device with your phone? 

Also, do you have issues with all audio sources or just a particular one e.g. Spotify? 

I look forward to working with you to get this resolved. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!