Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Penyen
Participant
Registered since

Jun 6, 2020

Soundlink Mini II Will Not Turn ON - No Lights

Hello Bose peeps,

I had my Soundlink Mini II came back from repair just over a month ago. The original problem was it will not turn on no matter what. Since my product is out of warranty, I paid for the service online and dropped my product to a drop off point near me. Bose changed the battery pack. It was working  excellent until today when it just died on me again. The repair statement says that my product warranty has been extended because I paid for the service. My question is, where do I go to send my product back to them? On the website, it still asks me to pay for the repair if I raise the issue via the repair route link. I don’t want to pay again.  Can anybody point me on the right direction please? - Soundlink Mini II Carbon - UK based

1 REPLY 1
Sam_F

Re: Soundlink Mini II Will Not Turn ON - No Lights

Hey Penyen,

I'm sorry to hear you've encountered an issue with the power of your SoundLink Mini II once more. Have you been able to try using a different cable for charging, and updated the product firmware HERE?

If things do not improve and you're looking to proceed with an in-warranty service of your product, please contact the UK support team and they'll be happy to walk you through the process.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!