daimlerz
Participant
Registered since

Dec 28, 2020

Soundlink Mini II microphone?

With the ongoing pandemic, I am constantly online in virtual meetings/conferences. I would like to use my Soundlink Mini II as my audio and mic while connected to my laptop (via Bluetooth or audio input). I am trying to figure out where the microphone placement is on the Soundlink Mini II. Is it incorporated in the speaker housing, behind the front grill?  I can't seem to find a microphone opening or hole!  I also wonder how good it sounds and if a distance of about 2 feet from my mouth would still make my voice audibly clear.  Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Sam_F

Re: Soundlink Mini II microphone?

Hey daimlerz,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community. I hope your SoundLink Mini II has served you well so far!

In regard to your query, the microphone is situated on the left front side of the speaker, behind the grille. This speaker is dedicated for speakerphone so being 2 feet away should not be an issue at all. Try some testing making calls and let me know how you get on, or if you have any other queries!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!