Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 22, 2020

Soundlink Mini No Sound

My Soundlink Mini is paired to my iPhone, however I do not get sound from my speaker. My iPhone sound cuts out though it is paired to another device.

Ive followed the steps in Bose troubleshooting guide such as turn volume up, mute off, repair devices etc. 

lt was working ok a few weeks ago, however I have not used it for several weeks. 
lve tried using another device (ipad) with same result. No sound from speaker.
Appreciate any suggestions you may provide.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Soundlink Mini No Sound

Hi pamvons,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

It sounds like you have done a lot of great troubleshooting with your speaker already, so thank you for doing that and letting us know!

As you mentioned getting no audio with your iPhone or iPad, have you tried connecting either of these with the AUX connection? If so do you get any audio with that connection at all?

Also, as what you have tried so far hasn't done the trick for you, I would also recommend trying a reset of your speaker, to do this what you want to do is, on the top of the speaker, press and hold the Mute button for 10 seconds. The product lights flash, then turn off once reset.

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 22, 2020

Hi Keith

thanks for your suggestions.

and yay- I reset the speaker and all is working.

Thank you 

Pam 

Highlighted

Hey pamvons, 

I'm so glad this worked. 

Please can you mark Keith's solution as the accepted solution to help others who may have the same issue! 

Let us know if you need anything in the future. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.