Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 21, 2019

Re: Soundlink Revolve 3.0.4 update ruined sound quality

Or simply let us ROLL BACK by making the older version an option in the updater.

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 13, 2019

you should buy the successor ... Bose portable Homespeaker. Think Revolve  series would be discontinued, no updates further

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 2, 2019

Are you serious, or it is only a joke? After THIS experience?

If Bose will not fix this , I will NEVER buy anything from them and I will recommend to all people to do the same.. Avoid from BOSE..
And because this is for me really serious trouble, I am decided to send my one piece to audio lab for measuring, I will buy one old for comparement and take an lawyer.. Bose or reseler will pay for it at the end. It is about principles..

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 13, 2019

well who knows, in the end nothing surprises me anymore

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 7, 2019

My Revolve Plus was 6 months out of warranty but I took it back to the store I purchased from (JB Hi-Fi Tweed Heads Australia) 

After listening to my story today and showing them some of these post's they kindly replaced my speaker (out of warranty) with a brand new one, no questions asked.

Now that is SERVICE, something Bose could learn from. 

Once more the sound and volume is where it should be, rich, punchy with great bass and NOT connected to 'Bose Connect app' which has been deleted from my phone so

no more forced firmware updates.

I hope you all have similar luck with your retailer's seeing as Bose won't come to the party.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 23, 2019

Can anyone else confirm if they have tried this? Mine is still under warranty, only 6 months old. If that's the case i'll take it back to JB Hi Fi tomorrow. I have the box and everything.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 7, 2019

Do it Lyric7, I also had the box, if yours is still under warranty what are you waiting for?

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 21, 2019

Even if you have the app installed, and it automatically prepared  the update, you still need to click the update to change the firmware. It does not update firmware automatically. On other note, I updated mine to the latest, they sound ok to me, at least I’m content.

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 13, 2019

Where are the Bose  engineers who have eaten wisdom at the universities with a spoon and are collecting a lot of money, please help us and give us back the old Good Sound...so do something for your money.... 

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 2, 2019

So folks.. I couldn't stand it and I sold revolve, with little dirty conscience.. But with waranty and for good price.
Bose Never more .. This is **bleep**up like apple do to their customers and it is unfair to loyal fans.. Bye and good luck..