jeffsprat83
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 10, 2020

Soundlink Revolve Not Charging

Hi! I've had a Bose Soundlink Revolve since 2017. I plugged it in to charge it the other day, and the charging light flashes orange, indicating it's charging. I tried to turn the speaker on, hours later, and it wouldn't come on. I left it "charging" all weekend and today, it still will not come on. When I plug the charger in, it makes a tone like it's recognizing the charger, I hit the power button, and the Bluetooth light flashes white ever so briefly, then the charging light flashes red briefly, and it goes back to flashing the charging light orange. Any ideas? Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Soundlink Revolve Not Charging

Hi Jeffsprat83, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the charging issues you seem to be experiencing with your SoundLink Revolve. Let's see what I can do to help you! 

I would recommend making sure that you are running the most recent firmware on the speaker. You can do this by heading the LINK HERE on a laptop to PC and following the on-screen instructions. Once complete, try resetting the speaker. I have also included a LINK HERE to assist you with this. 

Let me know how you get on! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
jeffsprat83
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 10, 2020

Re: Soundlink Revolve Not Charging

Thank you! That resolved the issue!