chadso
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 13, 2019

Soundlink Revolve Party Mode Volume matching

After enabling party mode, I am able to adjust volume levels separately on each device. How do I recalibrate them back to ensure they are playing at the same volume levels?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Soundlink Revolve Party Mode Volume matching

Author Accepted Answer selected by chadso

Hi @chadso,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community.

To ensure that the volume levels for both speakers are the same and not different from each other, your best option would be to disband the group then re-connect. This way you have a guarantee that both the speakers will go into the group playing audio at the same level.

If you put the speakers into the stereo mode, the separate volumes will not change - so the group re-creation will be ideal. Alternatively, you could manually adjust volumes at the same by pressing the button simultaneously on both speakers once you have both volumes at 0.

Let me know if that manages to solve things for you.

Warm regards,

Sam F - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by chadso

Hi @chadso,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community.

To ensure that the volume levels for both speakers are the same and not different from each other, your best option would be to disband the group then re-connect. This way you have a guarantee that both the speakers will go into the group playing audio at the same level.

If you put the speakers into the stereo mode, the separate volumes will not change - so the group re-creation will be ideal. Alternatively, you could manually adjust volumes at the same by pressing the button simultaneously on both speakers once you have both volumes at 0.

Let me know if that manages to solve things for you.

Warm regards,

Sam F - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
chadso
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 13, 2019

Helfull response. Thank you.