Participant
Registered since

Apr 19, 2020

Soundlink Revolve - Warranty

Hi, I purchased a Soundlink Revolve 3/12/2018 in the UK. 

I have not had any issues with it until today when the speak seamed muffled and interrupting bluetooth. 
And now there is no sound coming from the speaker. 
It is connected to bluetooth, I have charged it, tried it with different devices, updated the software. 

The audio prompts are not working. 

Can you please advise as I have tried to speak to your customer services but I have a message that you are currently closed due to COVID-19. 

The product is in exceptional condition and has not been exposed to any unusual elements. 
Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Soundlink Revolve - Warranty

Hello PennyD, 

I am sorry to hear you're having this experience with your SoundLink Revolve. We are unable to assist you with any service but we would love to help troubleshoot. 

Thanks for already trying some troubleshooting already.

Let's next factory reset your speaker;

• Power on your product
  • Press and hold the Power button for about 10 seconds until the Bluetooth® light blinks blue and a voice prompt instructs you to select a language.

Do let us know if you see any improvements. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Participant
Registered since

Apr 19, 2020

Hi Tegan, 

Thank you for your reply. 
I did this factory reset and it did not fix the issue unfortunately. 
It seem there is a fault with the speaker as it crackles and comes in and out of audio which is why I could not hear anything when I was turning it on. 
Is there somewhere I can attach a video for reference? 

I can confirm this speaker is in excellent condition and has had no surface damage. 
Given it was purchased in Dec 2018 I am very concerned as my experience with Bose previously has been exceptional. Given your service is closed at the moment, can you please advise what I can do? 
This was purchased in the UK and has a CE symbol. Would this therefore adhere to the 5 year EU warranty? 

Thank you, 
Penny

Thanks for trying that. Sorry, it was not successful. 

It does seem that we'll have to look into the service option for your speaker. We do have an online self-service portal that you'll be able to use here - Service and Repair Request

In the UK, you'll have a 2-year manufacturer's warranty which means that you should be covered going by the date you have provided. 

Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!