Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nealeclark
Participant
Registered since

Feb 10, 2021

Soundlink Revolve and Revolve II speaker pairing

I already have a Soundlink Revolve Bluetooth speaker and want to purchase another for party/stereo mode. Will the newer Revolve II work in this way with the one I already have?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: Soundlink Revolve and Revolve II speaker pairing

Author Accepted Answer selected by Nealeclark

Hi NealeClark,

Thanks for reaching out. The new Revolve II will be compatible with the first edition SoundLink Revolve in the Bose Connect app. 

You can pair your SoundLink Revolve with one of the following speakers in the Bose Connect app: SoundLink Revolve, SoundLink Revolve+, SoundLink Revolve II, SoundLink Revolve +II, SoundLink Color II, SoundLink Micro or the Bose S1 Pro. 

@joelirwin thank you for your input, you can find out about the new Revolve II HERE, note this is currently only available in the EU.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
joelirwin
Expert
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

@Nealeclark(I do not work for Bose)

Unless you can point us somewhere to a Revolve II announcement, I do not see anything online referring to a new product.  So if you meant Revolve +, the answer is it will work in party or stereo mode with a Revolve.

However, if indeed there is a Revolve ii (I just called Bose sales they said there isn't one, btw), I would guess it too would work in party or stereo mode with the Revolve or Revolve+ but that would be my personal guess.

I did find this in Google -

https://assets.bose.com/content/dam/Bose_DAM/Web/consumer_electronics/global/products/speakers/sound...

So it got me thinking/wondering whether the "ii" is just another name for the Plus.  I have no idea....

Tegan_M

Author Accepted Answer selected by Nealeclark

Hi NealeClark,

Thanks for reaching out. The new Revolve II will be compatible with the first edition SoundLink Revolve in the Bose Connect app. 

You can pair your SoundLink Revolve with one of the following speakers in the Bose Connect app: SoundLink Revolve, SoundLink Revolve+, SoundLink Revolve II, SoundLink Revolve +II, SoundLink Color II, SoundLink Micro or the Bose S1 Pro. 

@joelirwin thank you for your input, you can find out about the new Revolve II HERE, note this is currently only available in the EU.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

joelirwin
Expert
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

@Tegan_M 

That would explain

1. No mention on the USA web site

2. The US call in support people either do not know about it or are instructed not to talk about it.

3. my google search found a PDF.

Nealeclark
Participant
Registered since

Feb 10, 2021

Many thanks, will place an order today.

When replying to a topic, make sure your reply is relevant and keeps the conversation productive. Please be respectful of other community member's opinions. If you are experiencing the issue reported in a thread, the more details you can include the easier it will be for others to try and help.