mandarinnn
Participant
Registered since

Jan 18, 2021

How to turn of BLE on revolve+ ?

Hello,

I would like to know if there's any way to disable the BLE technology on my revolve+ ?

It is getting VERY annoying. The Bose speaker will auto-activate every time a bluetooth-paired-device is switched on !! When watching a movie at night, I switch my laptop's bluetooth "on" to connect my headphones, but instead, the sound is blown by the speaker and wakes up all the building ! They're lucky I am only watching Avengers...

And there is more, when the unsolicited Bose speaker is automatically switched on, it won't turn off on its own and will scream "READY TO CONNECT" every 15 seconds like a toddler.

PLEASE help me, I am desperate. I purchased the revolve+ to treat myself enjoy a great sound quality (which I do), but this speaker is messing up with my sleep, my neightbors' sleep, and is stressing every one out.

Bose product name

Bose soundlink revolve+

Country

France

joelirwin
Expert
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

Re: How to turn of BLE on revolve+ ?

@mandarinnn(I do not work for Bose)

> I would like to know if there's any way to disable the BLE technology on my revolve+ ?

You have two options:

1. If you want to turn off the Revolve without leaving on BLE, then hold down the multifunction key (the one on the bottom) until all the lights blink.  You have to depress the top button a couple of time to turn it back on.  BTW - there are many free apps in the Apple and Google stores to let you know what devices nearby are putting out a BLE signal.  You can use them to insure you revolve is not.

2. Unpair the Revolve from any device you do not want to turn it on.

BTW - the same answer is in message 110.