Participant
Registered since

Dec 12, 2019

Soundlink Revolve +

I bought this today and struggling to get Alexa Echo plus connected to the device. Can you please help me share the way to connect it? Also, I'd like to have SoundTouch 20 and Soundlink speaker to connect and play via Alexa, possible?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Soundlink Revolve +

Hello, 

Thank you for reaching out via the Bose Community. 

You can find instructions for pairing Bluetooth speakers to an Amazon Echo here.

I hope this helps! If you need any further support, please feel free to reply. 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Participant
Registered since

Dec 12, 2019

Hi Jeff,

Looks like the resolution you provided is not working for me and seems this to be just a BlueTooth speaker for me. Also, while it gets connected to my mac, but the Bluetooth function only works with certain apps but not for all. Like it doesn't work with Spotify music app but works with the Zoom conferencing app.

Hi AnkeshSaxena,

Thank you for the update. I'm sorry to hear you were unable to get that working.

When we were trying to connect the speakers to your Echo Plus, at what point during the process where we running into difficulties? As we may still be able to get them connected with a little further troubleshooting.

It is very odd that the speaker is only working with certain apps on your Mac. Is Spotify the main culprit? Or are there a few apps it is not working with?

We do have a post with tips and tricks for using Bluetooth on computers that you may find helpful for this.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Keith L

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!