claymac
Participant
Registered since

Apr 2, 2021

Soundlink Revovle+ won't pair/connect to my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop

When trying to pair to the Soundlink Revolve+ i only ever get 

LE-Bose Revolve+ Soundlink in the add device list. 

I can pair to that device but it never connects. Even after pairing the SL continues to bark "ready to connect".

There is a YouTube that says to ignore the devices starting with LE- but nothing else ever appears for the SL.

I have cleared the pairing list on the  SL (depress BT putton for 10 seconds) without success.

IDeas for what's next?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
claymac
Participant
Registered since

Apr 2, 2021

Re: Soundlink Revovle+ won't pair/connect to my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop

Author Accepted Answer selected by claymac

Thank You very much. The firmware upgrade to the SL worked. 🙂

After the upgrade was complete, I removed the LE-Bose Revolve+ pairing from the BT device list.

For other's reading this, word of warning: make sure you remove LE-Bose Revolve+ from Audio and Other devices it may exist in either/both locations.

I then  put the device in connect/pairing mode again (depress Wifi for 3 seconds), and searched for devices on Windows. 

Magically Bose Revolve+ SoundLink appearedn and I paired it.

DO NOT pair "LE-Bose Revolve+ SoundLink".

Went to Window Speakers and Bose Resolve+ appeared in the selection list.

I am now on the deck listening to my favourite radio station with a Cuba libre!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Vicky_W

Hello Claymac,

I am so sorry to hear you are having issues with your Revolve Plus speaker not connecting. Does this happen with all devices or just a specific one? Have you tried any others? Clearing the Bluetooth list was a great start. I would suggest trying the following steps to try to fix your issue:

• Check for and install any available product updates. Visit btu.bose.com and follow the instructions to ensure your product has the latest features and enhancements.
  • Perform a product reset. To do this unplug the speaker from power, then turn it on using battery power and then press and hold the Multi-function (•○•) button for 10 seconds until the product lights glow, then release the button.

I look forward to your reply. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
claymac
Participant
Registered since

Apr 2, 2021

Author Accepted Answer selected by claymac

Thank You very much. The firmware upgrade to the SL worked. 🙂

After the upgrade was complete, I removed the LE-Bose Revolve+ pairing from the BT device list.

For other's reading this, word of warning: make sure you remove LE-Bose Revolve+ from Audio and Other devices it may exist in either/both locations.

I then  put the device in connect/pairing mode again (depress Wifi for 3 seconds), and searched for devices on Windows. 

Magically Bose Revolve+ SoundLink appearedn and I paired it.

DO NOT pair "LE-Bose Revolve+ SoundLink".

Went to Window Speakers and Bose Resolve+ appeared in the selection list.

I am now on the deck listening to my favourite radio station with a Cuba libre!

View solution in original post