Participant
Registered since

Jan 12, 2021

Soundlink SL III Bluetooth drops and power off,

It has started to drop Bluetooth connection as it started to turn the power off without any action. It also makes Bluetooth connection sound even when the power is off. I would appreciate if you can guide me to solve these issues 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Soundlink SL III Bluetooth drops and power off,

Author Accepted Answer selected by Ersoys

Sure thing! 

You can contact Bose Turkey via this link here

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hello Ersoys,

Welcome to the community, sorry that you appear to be facing some power issues with your product.

Is your speaker actively streaming music, then suddenly shuts off mid-track? Does this appear to turn off at a similar time stamp?

Have you tried any troubleshooting at all prior to reaching out to us? This way we know what you have already attempted so we do not re-advise you.

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Participant
Registered since

Jan 12, 2021

Thank you very much for prompt reply, ı have tried all possible reset solution with no success.

As mentioned, the streaming stops at mid-track. 
Today Both Bluetooth and power lights have started flashing.

Thanks in advance for your guidance

Thanks for updating us on this Ersoys, 

As the issue still persists, I would recommend that we explore service options for the speaker. To do this please reach out to your regional customer support team via the Contact Us page here, they will be able to assist further.

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Participant
Registered since

Jan 12, 2021

Thanks, the product was bought in US and the product is Turkey now, can you pls provide me the service in Turkey, thanks

Author Accepted Answer selected by Ersoys

Sure thing! 

You can contact Bose Turkey via this link here

View solution in original post