Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 10, 2020

Soundlink bluetooth 3 not working after more than a year not used, does not charge or turn on

Hi, 

We bought the soundlink bluetooth 3 3-4yrs ago then after -  i left, my family didn’t use it at all. Now that i’m back home i tried to charge it and use it but when i plugged it in- it doesn’t do anything. No sound, no blinking lights as in nothing. Tried restarting it as well, it didn’t do anything. Can you please advice what to do 🙏🏻

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Soundlink bluetooth 3 not working after more than a year not used, does not charge or turn on

Hi Kgans,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

As your speaker is not responding when connected to power, have you tried connecting it to another power outlet? It would be worth testing it with another outlet to make sure this is not causing the issue. If you have another power supply that would work with the speaker, it would be worth testing this too. This speaker does use a 17v DC, 1A, 11.2 mm tip power supply if you can find another to test with.

If you still don't get any lights when connected to power after doing this, I would recommend getting in touch with your local support team, as they will be able to help you resolve this issue. You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!